Home > Bolivia > Iteneraries
Bolivia Travel Guide - Iteneraries
Here are a few recommended Itenerary suggestions when coming to Bolivia:
Flying in and out from La Paz or Flying in and then south to
Argentina or Chile
1. Landing in La Paz airport.
2. La Paz – A few days to enjoy the city markets, activities and markets around, plus realizing where you are.
3. Sorata – A week or a couple for mountain climbing and hiking.
4. Lake Titicaca – Visit this amazing high lake
5. Rurrenabaque – a couple of weeks for relaxation, rain forest jungle and the mighty swamps...and back to La Paz.
6. Sucre – A few days to enjoy a slightly newer city and the capital of Bolivia.
7. Uyuni - Salt flats and hors riding a week is more than enough.
8. Back to La Paz or south to Argentina or Chile.
Coming from Argentina & Chile exiting to Peru or do
and start from the end (Copacabana)
1. Tupiza – Horseback riding jeep ride to Uyuni.
2. Uyuni – Salt flats 3 days or a day trip.
3. West to Potosi – Visit and explore the silver and other mines, a unique adventure.
4. Sucre – A few days to enjoy the capital city.
5. Santa Cruz – Celebrate with the locals and the students for a few days.
6. La Paz – Let yourself a week or two to visit all the city sites inside and around the city.
7. Rurrenabaque – A couple of weeks for relaxation, rain forest jungle and the mighty swamps.
8. Back to La Paz.
9. Sorata – A week or a couple for mountain climbing and hiking.
10. Copacabana – Visit the Titicaca Lake and then go straight to Peruvian side “Puno”.